Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Xenosaga Episode I RELOADED

  1. #1
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.zenosaga.com/news/?newsID=43

    I'd feel really happy if this meant that finally, we europeans will have our own ration of Xenosaga. If not, i don't understand why are they developping another Xenosaga Ep1.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 29, 2003 06:30 AM: Message edited by: Melfice ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's great news, they're finally going to count on world's second largest videogames market. I hope they act sooner next time. Anyways, I'm getting the US version, I can't wait.

    As for Episode 2, I'd want to discuss a few things but I don't have time now.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It also says it will include some features that the North american release didn't had... maybe the "voyeur" options? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The name sounds so mainstream it's bad for my ears, they should've used a better, more interesting and meaningful name, as with "Der Wille Zur Macht".

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    XD

    I like the episode 2 details!

    I bet you guys will get some cool preview of episode 2 T_T

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Or a special ending [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Anyways, the best extra would be a Shion x KOS-MOS scene, LOL.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I vote for Shion x Kosmos scene! o^________^o

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •